Quality control, environmental, health and safety policy.VerBulak Ltd. developed, implemented and maintains the integrated management system which continually being improved its effectiveness in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS18001: 2007 international standards.
The use of this system provides control of the organizational and production operations in the areas of quality, environmental, health and safety and ensures compliance with the requirements of customers as well as management of significant environmental aspects and risks in the field of health and safety.
Scopes of the IMS are the following activities:
- Integrated design of production facilities and systems;
- Development and implementation of industrial automation;
- Delivery of equipment, automation hardware, cables and low-voltage equipment.
In 2010 the senior management of VerBulak Ltd. decided to develop and implement Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 in order to:
- Demonstrate the ability of the company to provide services that meet customer and applicable mandatory requirements:
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for its continuous improvement and ensuring compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
This Quality Management System was certified by ISO 9001:2008 in May 2012.
Principles and commitments of environmental policy LLP «VerBulak» are:
- improving the environment in the area of influence:
- Implementation of the legal requirements and other requirements related to the environmental aspects;
- Prevention of environmental pollution;
- Continuous monitoring of the quality of the work to minimize the negative impact on the environment;
- The involvement of staff in environmental activities;
- Continuous improvement of the environmental management system.
Priority environmental aspects within design decisions:
- Development of PreEIA and EIA sections in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the RK;
- Development of projects to include decisions on resource-saving and environmentally friendly technologies;
- Preservation of green space;
- Compliance with environmental legislation.
Policy in the area of health and safety
The priority objective of VerBulak Ltd. in the field of occupational safety and for the protection of health, safety and the environment is to provide security, the preservation of life, health and performance of personnel.
Safety policy is aimed at creating of healthy and safe working conditions, training, safe work practices, identifying and addressing the causes of injury, improving the culture of production, development and implementation of organizational, technical and sanitary measures accident prevention, prevention of environmental pollution.
Guided by the principle of continuous improvement of health and safety control VerBulak undertakes the following commitments to:
compliance with legal and other requirements, the scope of which covers the activities of the Company;
improve working conditions, improve safety, reduce the risk of accidents and occupational diseases, incidents and accidents;
continuous hazard identification, risk assessment and management;
financing measures to improve working conditions and safety in the required quantities;
continuously improve staff competence in the area of safety;
implementation of the idea that safety in every workplace in the business unit and in the Company is the matter of each and everyone;
systematically inform employees about working conditions in the workplace;
bring any changes in the policy to the entire personnel of Verbulak Ltd. and other interested parties.
Management of Verbulak Ltd. shall require from all employees and contractors to perform in accordance with the legislation about labor safety.
Activity of the Company depends on maintaining smooth operation of its information system, and the Company set the same requirements to information security, which is achieved through:
compliance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
to ensure confidentiality and integrity of information assets;
Maintaining continuity of the Company’s activity.
Management of Verbulak Ltd. is committed to provide the necessary resources to maintain, monitor, analyze and improve information security management system.
Any initiatives of employees of the Company to improve the conditions and level of safety within the stated policy will be supported by management.
In December 2015 LLP «VerBulak» was held recertification audit for ISO 9001: 2008. ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
Since compliance with ISO 9001 Quality System requirements: 2008 international standard, which is confirmed by recertification issued by Intertek Certification Limited 11.12.2015g. (Certificate QMS 131225-02).
The environmental management system was audited and recertified 11.12.2015g. by Intertek Certification Limited as complying with the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004 standard. (Sertificate EMS 131225-02).
management of occupational health and safety system was audited and recertified 11.12.2015g. by Intertek Certification Limited as complying with the requirements of OHSAS 18001: 2007. (Certificate OHS 131225-02).
The action of the integrated management system covers the following activities:
─ Complex designing of industrial facilities;
─ development and implementation of industrial automation systems;
─ supply of equipment, technical means of automation, cable products and low-voltage equipment